At Davis Airtech, Inc., our 50 years of experience provides the quality you want, in the responsive manner you expect. What our customers have to say is extremely important. We listen and are continually evolving to meet our customers’ needs in this demanding and changing industry.
We Keep Our Eyes on the Details...
Meter, mechanical computer, pumping and register cores are:
- Inspected for defects to insure the unit is rebuildable.
- Completely disassembled and cleaned.
- Individual parts inspected for wear and damage.
- All O-rings, gaskets, and seals are replaced.
- Valve seat surfaces ground and precision lapped.
- Meters are tested with several hundred gallons before calibration.
- Meters calibrated to 2 cubic inches on fast and slow flow.
- Meters pressurized to ensure no leaks.
- Computers tested for 500 gallons to assure accurate readings.
- Registers for a minimum of 1000 gallons.
- All units are shipped in double-wall boxes; meters and registers are foamed-in-place to ensure safe shipping and easy core return.
- All remanufactured components have a one-year warranty.
- Timely response to customer requests.
- Same/next day shipping on most orders.
- Flexibility to accommodate special requests quickly.
- Consistent evolution with the industry.
...One Customer At A Time.
* Davis Airtech, Inc. is not an agent or distributor of any manufacturer listed on this site.